Oct 31, 3:01 PM ET
U.S. and world markets advanced after the Bank of Japan in a surprise move expanded its already large stimulus program and the government controlled pension fund announced plan to increase exposure to stocks. Japanese yen dropped to a seven-year low. Oil and gold continue to slide.
Oct 31, 1:00 PM ET
Chevron net soared 13% to $5.6 billion but revenue declined 7%. Exxon Mobil net rose 3% and revenue fell 4%. Hilton Worldwide profit and total revenues jumped 7%. Mohawk net climbed 7%. Rockwell Collins net surged 96%. Starbucks net swung to profit.